What I'm Watching: Late Summer 2017
A couple months ago I wrote a blog post on the shows I watched at the beginning of summer. I decided to write another one because the shows I've been watching have changed, and I wanted to share it! I'm behind on a lot of these series, so I thought I'd list the shows in bullet points rather than by which day they air.
- Game of Thrones - I always thought that I was too far behind the series to catch up, but my roommate wanted to start the series, so we've been watching from the beginning together. I'm currently at the end of season 2 (so no spoilers, please!)
- Younger - This was another show that was so hyped, but I never got around to watching until now. It's so smart and witty and is a not-so-guilty pleasure.
- Bachelor in Paradise - This is an actual guilty pleasure of mine! It's way more exciting for me this season because I watched both Nick's and Rachel's seasons so I actually know of the people on the show.
- Masterchef - I missed a handful of episodes in the middle, and am definitely not as invested this season as I was previously, but I watch it often enough to be put on the list. This is one of those shows that I usually keep on in the background while I cook or clean.
- Odd Mom Out - I've loved this show for a long time because it is a comedy without being cheesy or sitcom-like. It is one of those shows that is better if you watch every episode, but if you ever see it on, you should totally watch it!
- Rick and Morty - So. Funny. If you haven't seen an episode, I highly suggest you watch one (you can find it on Hulu). It's an animated show that is twisted, disturbing, and violent, yet probably one of the best shows on air (Elon Musk watches it, so you should too).
Those are the end-of-summer shows that I've been watching lately! Let me know what your favorites are in the comments below! Also, make sure to follow this blog on bloglovin to stay up to date on all the new content coming out in the fall!